Pig Trail Harley-Davidson®
2409 W Hudson Rd., Rogers, AR 72756
June 24, 2021 12:00PM - June 27, 2021 2:00PM
Get Ready! The Lace, Grace & Gears motorcycle rally is coming to Rogers, AR on June 24-27 2021!
This exciting event will feature:
- The Parade of Sisters - an All Women's Motorcycle Parade on Saturday 6/26/21
- Skydiving and plane ride opportunities are available at Drake Field on Saturday morning. Pre-registration is required and limited space is available.
- Live music featuring Jennifer B and the Groove on Saturday night
- Rally Vendors at Pig Trail H-D Thursday - Saturday
- Guided rides to Eureka Springs on Friday
- Sunday Send-Off! Free breakfast at 9 and bike blessings by CMA at 9:30. Pig Trail H-D will be open 9am - 12pm
All makes and models are welcome in the parade and all individuals, MC's & RC's are invited to attend.
Cost to ride in the parade is $25 which includes a free swag bag, parade entry + dinner & the concert on Saturday.
Cost for the concert & dinner on Saturday night is $15 for non-parade participants.
Enjoy the beautiful riding the scenic Ozark mountains have to offer.
Rally proceeds benefit Shamwari Village for Veteran Women. For more information, see the official rally site at lgg2021.org!
Registration is open now! Get registered now and receive a FREE swag bag! Be a part of something special and make 2021 count!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
THURSDAY, JUNE 24:
- 9:00 AM Vendor Alley Opens Food, beverages, official merchandise and vendors selling gear, bling & new products
- 6:30 PM Early Bird Welcome Meet at our host hotel, Aloft Hotels, to renew old friendships and meet new sisters.
- All Day: Buy your tickets to win a new 2020 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic.
FRIDAY, JUNE 25:
- 9:00 AM Registration (all day) Sign up for guided local rides
- 9:00 AM Vendor Alley Opens Food, beverages, offical merchandise and vendors selling gear, bling & new products.
- 10:00 AM Novice guided ride to Eureka Springs Harley-Davidson. KSU 10:30 Intermediate / Advanced guided ride to Eureka Springs Harley-Davidson. KSU 10:30
- 11:00 AM Beer Garden opens at Pig Trail H-D
- All Day: Buy your tickets to win a new 2020 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic
SATURDAY, JUNE 26:
PARADE OF SISTERS
- 6:30 AM Gates open at staging grounds
- 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Parade Registration / Check-in $25 per rider - Pre-register here!
Food trucks available. Pancake breakfast $5 (also open to public)
Military museum, local vendors open
Sky Diving Demonstration by Sky Dive Fayetteville
- 10:30 AM Parade of Sisters Line up / staging
- 11:45 AM Parade leaves with full law enforcement escort to Pig Trail Harley-Davidson.
- 11:00 AM Beer garden opens at Pig Trail H-D. Must be 21 with proof of valid ID for alcohol sales. No chairs or coolers permitted
- LAST CHANCE: Buy your tickets to win a new 2020 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic
- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Saturday Night Celebration featuring
Dinner + LIVE MUSIC from Jennifer B and the Groove
Drawing for winner of the new 2020 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic
$15 cover charge for dinner & concert. All ages welcome. FREE entry for parade participants.
SUNDAY, JUNE 27:
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pig Trail Harley-Davidson open for last-minute service & shopping.
- 9:00 AM FREE Grab-n-Go breakfast served while supplies last.
- 9:30 AM CMA morning worship service and bike blessing
Goodbye, but not farewell! See you next year!